Disclosure: I participated in a campaign on behalf of Mom Central Consulting for Soundfreaq. I received a Soundfreaq Sound Spot to facilitate my review.
I never realized how much I’d use a bluetooth speaker until I got the chance to check out the Soundfreaq Sound Kick Wireless Bluetooth Speaker, and ever since I have been hooked. It is so nice to amplify my music easily, and honestly the speaker on my phone is not the greatest. Back in the day I remember having a big ole’ stereo player but now I pretty much only listen to internet radio or music I own digitally. While a bluetooth speaker is very easily moved room to room, I love owning more than one so I can easily transfer connect my phone wherever I am.
The new Soundfreaq Sound Spot is not only an amazing speaker but I absolutely love the design. It is small, but powerful and is available in tons of great colors! I got the chance to check it out and it rocks!
- Built-in lithium rechargeable battery (this is great to charge up and take with you places!)
- Charged battery lasts up to seven hours without being plugged in
- Modern look and colors can complement any home decor
- Charges via USB port for quick and easy charging
- Hooks up via bluetooth connection
- Includes line-in for any device with standard headphone jack
- Includes line-out, allowing you to daisy chain multiple Sound Spots together for an even louder acoustic experience
- Has buttons right on speaker that allow you to control playback on your device directly from speaker
- You can also control Sound Spot from the Soundfreaq Remote App to control power, source, volume and playback
This little speaker packs a big punch. First off setting it up is super easy. Just turn it on, mine came fully charged in the box, and tap the “Pair” button. Make sure “Bluetooth” is enabled on your phone or other device and “Sound Spot” should pop up. Once selected your good to go! Yes its that easy! I had Pandora playing on my phone and once I hit “Sound Spot” on the available devices from the Bluetooth menu of my phone, Pandora immediately came streaming through the Sound Spot speaker! So much louder than my phone! The design is amazing and it really is super portable. My husband takes it with him in the basement to work, in the garage, basically wherever he is he will grab the Sound Spot to listen to his music. The best part though is the ability to charge your phones and digital cameras right through this speaker! This is a great feature because then you are not just draining your battery. I have another brand bluetooth speaker and it does not have this option, so this is cool that this one does this. Oh and the buttons the speaker are ones that work upon your touch, no pushing down on them you just need to tap them. Which the buttons are a great bonus as well because you don’t necessarily need to be tapping buttons on your phone but you can do it all from the speaker. I was even able to go to the next song in Pandora from hitting the Next button on the Sound Spot! Very cool! I am actually giving my brother-in-law one of these speakers as a gift because he has a small apartment and the size, design and loudness will be perfect for him!
BUY IT: Check out the Soundfreaq Sound Spot to learn more about it and find out where to buy it!