Mint Chocolate Chip Fudge
- 18 oz White Chocolate Chips
- 1 tbsp Shortening
- 14 oz Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 tsp Mint Extract
- 1 cup Mini Chocolate Chips
- Line 8×8 pan with foil and spray with non-stick spray.
- Melt white chips and shortening by microwaving for 45 seconds, stirring and repeating until melted and smooth.
- Add sweetened condensed milk and mint to melted chocolate and stir to incorporate.
- Add food coloring to reach desired color.
- Allow mixture to cool a little before adding mini chips or they will melt.
- Fold in mini chips, reserving about 1/4 to place on top.
- Transfer to prepared pan and press into place.
- Sprinkle top with reserved chips and refrigerate for at least 1 hour before cutting.