PAAS has been helping American’s celebrate the tradition of Easter egg decorating for more than 130 years, and my family is no exception! My mom bought PAAS kits and now I buy them, to me they go with Easter just like the Easter bunny! I remember when eye dying used to mean just dropping the colored tablet into a cup of water and then dropping in your egg, but PAAS has always taken it to the next level with fun kits and extra fun to have while decorating eggs.
This year PAAS has introduced eight new fun and fashionable kits sure to make some great family memories and amazing eggs! The kits include stickers, coloring pens, tattoos and more!
- 3D Eggsplosion – Grab your 3D glasses and a front row seat and watch these egg masterpieces come to life in front of your very own eyes!
- Go Wild – Fashionistas can get wild and crazy with the PAAS Go Wild kit! Dress eggs with giraffe spots, tiger stripes and more, then embellish with sparkly sequins.
- Rockin’ Designs – Easter eggs get a rock ‘n roll makeover with designs and stickers inspired by popular fashion trends.
- Egg Tats – Open up your own tattoo parlor for eggs and decorate in a whole new way using special art transfers.
- Retro Splatter – Splatter designs mean every egg dyed with this retro-chic kit is one-of-a-kind.
- Eggstra-Terrestrials – Create truly out-of-this-world egg decorations. Send your imagination into another galaxy with 3D glow-in-the-dark foam stickers that just landed from outer space!
- Chrome Eggshaust – Rev up your engines and head out on the highway with the PAAS Chrome Eggshaust kit. Stickers, colorful dye tablets, holographic “eggarounds” and egg stands transform ordinary eggs into road-worthy hotrods.
- Deggorating Doodles – Let your creative juices flow and “eggspress” the artist within with Deggorating Doodles. The special coloring pens and stencils allow you to decorate eggs any way you want!
In addition to introducing the new decorating kits, PAAS recently launched a Facebook page, at https://www.facebook.com/PAASeaster. Visitors to the page will find decorating tips, jokes and seasonal trivia to share with family and friends.
I received a few kits and I can’t wait to use them! We usually dye our eggs the day before Easter so they are fresh for our guests! The kits come with everything you need and for us there is always plenty in one kit. The cardboard box is neat too as it turns into a drying tray. My sons are super excited about the Chrome Eggshaust one because it is motorcycles, I’m most excited about the Deggorating Doodles so I can write names and messages on the eggs!
BUY IT: PAAS kits can be found at major grocery, drug and mass merchandise stores, for a suggested retail price of $2.99–5.99.
Mom and More Disclosure: I was sent some kits in exchange for this information and my honest opinion. Please see my Disclosure Policy.