The 7 Series Omron Blood Pressure Monitor features precision and comfort, with an accurate but simple interface.
- ComFit™ Cuff – Patented by Omron, the pre-formed arm cuff expands to fit both regular and large sized arms, to ensure more comfortable, accurate readings each and every time.
- Cuff Wrap Guide – Indicator confirms the cuff has been wrapped correctly on your arm.
- Advanced Averaging – Automatically displays the average of up to the last 3 readings taken within the last 10 minutes.
- Irregular Heartbeat Detection – Detects irregular heartbeats while your blood pressure is being measured. If an irregular heartbeat is detected, an indicator icon will appear.
- BP Level Indicator – Shows how your reading compares to internationally recognized guidelines for normal home blood pressure levels.
- AC Adapter or Batteries- This monitor includes an AC adapter that plugs into your wall and ensures your monitor is ready to use whenever you are. You could also use 4 AA batteries (not included)
- 60 Memory Storage – 60 memory storage with date and time stamp that allows you to review the last 60 readings with a touch of a button.
Almost two years ago during a routine yearly checkup my doctor diagnosed me with high blood pressure. I honestly had no clue what that meant other than I would have to take pills. I also thought of it as something you get when your older, not 30 years old. So every checkup with my doctor he would ask if I have been checking my blood pressure at home, which I replied no. My grandma gave me one of her old blood pressure monitors to use but it was so old and since it didn’t fit me well, I always got an error message. So I gave up checking at home and would just get checked by the doctor or at the grocery store.
The Omron Blood Pressure Monitor to me though has really helped and kicked my butt into gear. The ComFit Cuff makes it easy to slide on and Velcro shut, and so far I have had no problems getting a reading. The 7 Series from Omron is a reasonable priced model that has a good amount of bells and whistles. To me it is a medium model, better than the basic model but not quite top of the line. The monitor is so easy to use! Once the cuff is on you just push start and it goes. Then all you information is recorded and stored. It tells you all sorts of nifty information such as if you have a irregular heartbeat, the average of your readings, when you typically have high blood pressure (morning or evening) and more. I love that it stores 60 readings as I am then jotting them down to bring to the doctor with me. I have the monitor set up on my nightstand plugged in and check it at various times to get different readings. I love too the portability of it as it comes with its own carrying bag and you can install batteries if you’d like. I actually brought this to my moms so my family there could check their blood pressure levels. I will add too that the unit is quit big, it reminds me of a large print monitor.
Overall, I love the Omron 7 Series monitor. It is simple to use right out of the box and gives me no excuses for not taking and keeping track of my blood pressure. This would make a perfect gift for someone or treat yourself to a good monitor that will last and provide accurate readings. Omron is also a brand that can be trusted for making quality healthcare products.
BUY IT: Check out the 7 series upper arm Omron Blood Pressure Monitor with ComFit Cuff for $89.99.
WIN IT: (1) US winner will receive the 7 series upper arm Omron Blood Pressure Monitor with ComFit Cuff ($90 value)
Mom and More Disclosure: I was sent this product to review in exchange for my honest opinion. Please see my Disclosure Policy.