- 2-4 frozen boneless skinless chicken breasts (I used frozen ones)
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) cream cheese (let sit out to soften)
- 1 can cream soup (I used Cream of Celery)
- 1 pkg. Italian dressing seasoning (the dried kind in the packet)
- Stir the cream cheese, cream of chicken, and seasoning together in the crockpot.
- Put in chicken breasts (mine were frozen, nope I didn't thaw them)
- Cook on high 4-6 hours or until the chicken is cooked and fall-apart-tender.
- Cook the rice (on stove, microwave or rice cooker)
- Add rice the last hour or so (I did this so the rice didn't get too soggy)
I think the secret ingredient is the cream cheese as it makes it creamy and moist.
Before rice was added:
After rice added:
Adapted from Stick a Fork in It