Brown Sugar & Garlic Chicken
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 4 garlic cloves (or about 3 spoonfuls of minced garlic)
- 4 tablespoons brown sugar
- 3 teaspoons olive oil
- (Obviously if you like more brown sugar or garlic, use more (or less))
- Preheat oven to 450°F and lightly grease a casserole dish or cover with aluminum foil.
- In small sauté pan, sauté garlic with the oil until tender.
- Remove from heat and stir in brown sugar.
- Place chicken breasts in a prepared baking dish and cover with the garlic and brown sugar mixture.
- Bake uncovered for about 25-30 minutes.
Recipe adapted from Food.com