IDAPT I4 is an innovative charging solution that can charge up to 4 mobile devices simultaneously and is compatible with over 4,500 mobile electronic devices including the iPhone, iPad, Blackberry, Nintendo DS, PSP, GPS systems, digital cameras, and Bluetooth products.
- Universal and Upgradeable
- Simultaneous (can charge up to four devices at same time)
- Interchangeable Tips (wide compatibility with various products)
- On/Off (can turn off charger when not in use)
- Neat/Simple (eliminates cord clutter so you can charge multiple devices without tangle of cords)
- USB Output (high efficiency USB to charge tablets, eBook readers, and more)
- Anti-Scratching (surface won’t scratch so it will stay stylish)
- Plug (includes wall plug to use at home)
- Affordable (save money by using just one charger and not buying multiple ones)
Between my husband and I and our kids, we have a million electronic devices that we are constantly charging. So throughout my house I have chargers and cords tangled up, that drive me crazy! It amazes me too because most of the devices use the same chargers but for some reason we still end up using separate chargers to add to the cord-chaos!
The IDAPT i4 Universal Charger is awesome because it not only is small but charges over 4000 devices! The default is six assorted tips, but you can customize them if you want for a few dollars more. For me, the default tips were fine for what I have now.
It comes with the following tips:
- Nokia 2
- Sony Ericsson 2
- Samsung 4
USB on side:
Power button on top:
These are the tips that pop in and out easily:
Charging our two phones and one bluetooth headset:
Just wish the tips had a storage spot, right now I keep them in a ziploc bag in the drawer:
Overall, I love the IDAPT charger! It sits on my counter with just one plug for the unit. The design makes it look sleek and somewhat stylish, rather than an eyesore of tangled cords. I love that we can just pop on our devices and see that they are charging since the device lits up green/red. Then when I’m done with the unit, I can turn the unit off with the power button. For me, it was a lifesaver for my Nokia bluetooth headset because I lost the charger that came with it and it has been sitting in a drawer for a year now. So the IDAPT saved me money from buying a new Nokia charger and with the universal tips I should be set for awhile. It is also a lifesaver for our friends and family who come over and need something charged, since I most likely have a tip that fits their device. For a family or even just one techie, being able to charge four devices at one time is a must!
Mom and More Disclosure: I was sent this product to review in exchange for my honest opinion. Please see my Disclosure Policy.