HABA is a wood manufacturing company known for high-quality baby and children’s toys, as well as kid’s games and furniture. HABA has just released some great new toys this year that are sure to make any kid happy to go along with their new website www.HABAusa.com.
- Building Blocks Domino $67.49, 3 years and up - Watch out, things will really start moving in the children’s room! Quickly
stack the domino blocks, set the red starting tile in motion, and away they go!
- Beaker Magnifier, $3.59, 6 years and up - This plastic jar has a lid with two magnifying glasses so your child can take a closer look at whatever he or she finds.
- Dino-Alarm, $7.19, 5 years and up - The dinosaurs are all agitated as they have spotted the dangerous Tyrannosaurus Rex! The warning goes out: “Hide, whoever you are! Hide!” But not everybody can find a place. Only those who remember the dinosaurs’ hiding places will collect the most dinosaurs and be the lucky winner!
- Clutching Toy Colorwheel, $11.69, 6 months and up - This adorable clutching toy features a naturally colored wooden ring interlocked with another ring made up of brightly colored wooden balls!
- Clutching Toy Loop-a-ling, $13.49, 6 months and up - This adorable clutching toy features a colorful wooden figure eight shape with bright ABS plastic rings that your little one can twist about!
Something about wooden toys always makes me smile. It is just amazing to me to see how something so simple can make my boys happy. No batteries or crazy frills, just a qaulity wooden toy. Haba is a company I have worked with before and they haven’t let me down, so when I got the chance to check out some new toys, I couldn’t pass it up. I received a toy for my baby girl and a toy for my boys to play with, perfect for each their ages.
This brightly colored pegging game comes with 19 interchangeable pieces for endless playing configurations. Made from beech wood and colored with water-based, non-toxic stains. Perfect for ages 2-6.
While my baby girl is only 13 months old, she is quite curious. She especially loves blocks and stacking right now. The HABA Rainbow House Pegging Game is an adorable set for little ones that features 19 pieces for kids to build with. My daughter had a blast stacking these and un-stacking it. The pieces are so brightly colored and perfectly sized for little hands. Even my boys (4 and 5) wanted to play with them! These blocks are definitely good quality wood and I see them lasting through many play sessions! Something about wood too makes the blocks fun and different, as opposed to another plastic toy. They are even fun to stack on the ground, but I like how the pegs help with her coordination.
This quick arts & crafts activity produces a cool sea creature with rattling, rolling eyes, cord, and motion module with wind-up motor! Just loosen the parts from the wooden board and fit them together following the easy to understand instructions.Ages 6+
So I admit when I saw this I was a little taken back at the directions, as there are no actual words, but once I started it was quite easy. I worked on it with my 4 year old who sorted the pieces for me and handed me the ones I needed. There are no tools required either, just the included glue and string. There are two points in the directions where you need to let the glue dry for ten minutes which left my 4 year old anxious but I promised him it would be worth the wait. I had one other problem where a hole was drilled all the way through one of the pieces but my husband easily fixed that. Once together, we had a spinning crab and boy did my boys test it out! I will say I was impressed with how fun this crab was to not only build but then play with. We did have some additional glue we needed to add but overall he has held together. I think it was so neat though to show my boys how a toy is built!
Even Olivia likes it
BUY IT: Check out HABA to start shopping or check out their Where to Buy section for a store near you!
Mom and More Disclosure: I was sent two products to review in exchange for my honest opinion. Please see my Disclosure Policy.