The new WindTunnel Air Bagless Upright from Hoover is a multi-cylonic filtration system cleaner, which cleans the air moving through the filter to ensure no loss of suction. Through the patented Hoover WindTunnel technology, this vacuum removes embedded dirt and minimizes blowback or scatter on carpet.
- Only 12.4 pounds – the lightest Hoover full-size bagless upright available
- Quick Fit Hose – one-touch releases handle for easy attachment to hose so you can
- Intuitive Power Controls
- Brushroll Shut-Off – automatically turns off when vacuum is put in upright position
- 30″ Extension Wand – extends reach of the hose
- Re-useable rinsable filter and a high-quality filter made with HEPA media. HEPA media traps 99.97% of dirt, dust and pollens
- Carry Handle – on top of dirt cup so you can easily lift the lightweight vacuum for moving up or down stairs
- 30′ Power Cord – vacuum a large room without re-plugging
- Clear Nozzle with No Scuff Bumper
- Deep Recline Handle – lets machine recline flat to clean under furniture
- 3-in-1 Combination Crevice Tool / Upholstery/Dusting Brush
- 8′ Stair Hose – Attaches to the Quick Fit hose for 12 feet of cleaning reach on stairs without carrying your vacuum
As a mom of three (including one still crawling somewhat), I vacuum a lot. I depend on a good vacuum that will last to daily use, be easy to use, work quickly. I do not want to have to re-vacuum areas nor do I want to have to fiddle with parts or buttons. The Hoover WindTunnel is great vacuum that my family has put to the test.
My first favorite feature is that it is lightweight (only 12.4 pounds to be exact.) I carry my vacuum up and down our three stories and on the stairs and a bulky vacuum is no fun to carry. My next favorite feature is that it is bagless and has a re-useable filter, which means no parts for me to buy! I currently have a vacuum that requires bags and honestly I wouldn’t even remember what kind or where to buy the bags. Something too about a vacuum being bagless and seeing the dirt collected just makes it look like I accomplished something. The length of the plug (30 feet) is standard I think but awesome since I can do about two-three rooms without constantly plugging it in.
As far as ease of use, the WindTunnel is super easy to turn on and get going. There is no buttons to configure with height of carpeting or lack of, just select if you want the brush on or off and it does the rest. The design of the vacuum is pretty sleek and modern looking, which is nice because mine is usually out. I was able to go under my couches and around my baseboards just fine. Finally, I love that it has an extension wand (and a long one at that) as I am constantly vacuuming under my baseboards and couches. The crevice tool is nice but I honestly don’t use it too much, the wand itself works fine for me. I actually can’t think of anything missing from this vacuum.
Overall, I love my new Hoover WindTunnel vacuum. I don’t dredge vacumming (as much) and it is so easy even my husband breaks out and uses it for quick messes. So far so good for us!
Check out my video of how it works:
Mom and More Disclosure: I received a sample of this product to facilitate my review, but my opinions are entirely my own. Please see my Disclosure Policy.