The 7 Series Omron Wrist Blood Pressure Monitor is an advanced, portable model that is slim and more discrete for readings anywhere you go. It employs smart Heart Guide Technology, which is automatically activated the moment your wrist is at heart level, for a precise reading every time.
- Heart Guide Technology - Automatically activates when your wrist is at heart level, ensuring consistently accurate readings. Flashing orange and blue indicator lights help guide your wrist to your heart level, making it easier to find the correct position.
- Two User Mode - Allows two different users to monitor and track their readings separately in the stored memory.
- BP Level Indicator - Shows how your reading compares to internationally recognized guidelines for normal home blood pressure levels.
- Slim Portable Design - New slim design is more discrete and convenient for portability, allowing users to monitor their blood pressure at home, work or anywhere.
- Irregular Heartbeat Detector - This monitor can detect and alert you to irregular heartbeats while your blood pressure is being measured.
- Advanced Averaging - Exclusive technology automatically displays the average of up to the last 3 readings taken within the last 10 minutes.
- 200 Memory Storage - 100 memory storage for each user (200 total) with date and time stamp allows you to review the last 100 readings with a touch of a button
I will say I have tried a wrist blood pressure monitor before and I didn’t like it. I honestly felt it didn’t work as good as a bigger arm cuff one. Well Omron has proved me wrong! Their 7 Series Wrist Blood Pressure Monitor is not only affordable but also accurate and easy to use. Just wrap the cuff on and it Velcros closed, then push Start! I actually tested the accuracy of this right after using my larger upper arm Omron Cuff and got the same results.
So what do I love about this blood pressure monitor? Well for starters I love the size and that it comes in a nice little plastic case to travel with. I have lugged my big monitor around with me and it is definitely bulky, this one is perfect for traveling, keeping at work, or bringing over to someone’s else to check them (I bring it to my parents to test them everytime I go.) The unit does not need to be plugged in but rather it uses two batteries. Next up is that it doesn’t give you that weird feeling when you are getting your blood pressure taken. So if you avoid getting your blood pressure taken because of the uncomfortable arm tightening, the Wrist Monitor is definitely one to check out. Yes sorry no excuses now! Want one that both you and your significant other (or whomever) can both use and save your readings at the same time? Yep you can have two users save their readings(up to 100 each), just flip a switch to which user you are. There is also the Irregular Heartbeat Detector which I admit I have gotten an alert a few times now so I will be asking my doctor in a few weeks at my yearly checkup.
Overall, I love the Omron Wrist Blood Pressure Monitor. While a few years ago I would have thought it was dumb to have a device in my home to monitor my blood pressure, it is something I worry about and want to monitor (especially now that I have three kids and a husband that I want to stick around for.) I have been testing myself 1-2 times a day and writing it down for me to bring to the doctor at my checkup. It is so nice to have for peace of mind too that I am staying on track, especially since I only see the doctor a few times a year.
BUY IT: Check out the 7 series wrist Omron Blood Pressure Monitor with ComFit Cuff for $79.99.
WIN IT: (2) US winners will receive a Wrist Omron Blood Pressure Monitor
Mom and More Disclosure: I was sent this product to review in exchange for my honest opinion. Please see my Disclosure Policy.