GUND is a company I am quite familiar with as we have a few plush toys and teddy bears between my three children. Their products are soft, unique and make great gifts. Now GUND has come amazing products out for infants and toddlers that are both adorable and practical. BabyGUND’s complete line of products are both and encourage developmontal play.
- This cozy blanket is oval-shaped and makes for the perfect soft and colorful blanket for a newborn
- Approx. 21″ long and 18″ wide
- Retail price: $35
- The satin underside and extra-soft fluffy fabric top makes a great security blankie for baby
- Approximately 21″ long and 12″ wide, Lilly makes a great security blanket for baby
- Retail price: $25
- Lolly Giraffe brightens any nursery with a long neck, a mane of cream-colored yarn and a soft yellow body
- Turn the key, and Lolly plays the “Hush Little Baby” lullaby as her head moves
- Retail price: $30
I got the chance to check out the HuggyBuddy in the form of Buzzi Bumble Bee. My 14 month old loves it! One side is such a soft fabric that it is impossible not to want to touch it. The inside lining is a satin that is cool and soft. At 21 inches it is a good length to carry around and cuddle with. Olivia drags Bumble Bee all over the house and just smiles and smiles. It is a great secrurity blanket or lovey for a child! Since it is from GUND I know it is high quality and its going to last. For $25 it would make a great gift for any child to cherish.
Mom and More Disclosure: I was sent this product to review in exchange for my honest opinion. Please see my Disclosure Policy.