We always have a lot of leftovers and food in our fridge, that there is usually a funk in there. I worry though about bacteria and contamination since I have three young kids to care for. I wondered too if there was a way to keep my food fresher longer as my fruits and vegetables seem to go bad faster than I’d like. The Oransi Ionic Fridge air purifier seemed like the answer to my problems!
Oransi Ionic Fridge Air Purifier
The Oransi Ionic Fridge air purifier cleans the air in your refrigerator so it smells amazing.
Top 10 ionic fridge air purifier features that delight:
- Save money for starters: there are no replacement filters and nothing to clean. The air purifier uses 2 AA batteries that require replacement approximately every 45-90 days. Built-in micro processor controls the operation of the air purifier so it will cycle on and off to save battery life.
- Silent: no fans.
- Effective in the removal of odors and bacteria to keep your refrigerator smelling fresh and your food fresher.
- Conveniently fits anywhere in your refrigerator.
- Attractive neutral color and cool contemporary design.
- Easy operating instructions: Turn it on Freshen your refrigerator
- Patented Piezo-electric technology: allows for a high negative ion output to freshen your refrigerator without the harmful side effects of ozone that is found in standard ionizers.
- Safety: The Ionic Fridge air purifier has received safety certifications from GS and CE as well as the RoHS lead free directive. Made of durable fire-resistant ABS materials. Tested for ozone production by ITI (Industrial Research Technology Institute) and found to be 0.011 ppm which is 78% below FDA limits.
- Operating costs: Ionic Fridge purifier average battery costs: $1/month.
The Ionic Fridge purifier is a small white device that takes two AA battereies (not included) and it runs with one push of a button. You just put the device in your fridge and every 45-90 days you replace the batteries. The device is silent and doesn’t get in the way, you basically forget its in there. The air purifier will then cycle on and off as needed to save battery life, all while working its magic of patented piezo-electric technology to freshen your fridge. Now of course I can’t say whether this is truly working or not, but my fridge is fresh and my food seems like its lasting longer. I am working on faith that its working and will continue to use it. I look at it like it can’t hurt so I am sticking with it! My families health is most important to me and if this can help, then I am all for it.
BUY IT: You can buy the Oransi Ionic Fridge air purifier for a suggested retail price of $39 (with free shipping) but its on sale now for $29.
WIN IT: (1) US winner will receive the Oransi Ionic Fridge air purifier
This giveaway is a Pinterest giveaway, where you are asked to “Pin” the Oransi image from my blog post any of your Pinterest boards!
Just click the “Pin It” button below for quick entry! Then leave your Pinterest URL or username as a blog comment below.
Mom and More Disclosure: I was sent this product to review in exchange for my honest opinion. Please see my Disclosure Policy.