I wash my face 1-2 times a day and I have tried so many different techniques. I use different scrubs, pads, cotton balls, toner, creams, and washcloths. I have seen those nice electric facial scrubbers before, but they were always out of my budget. Well a company that I am quite familiar with has just come out with a new product!
ToiletTree has come out with the Professional Skin Care Sytem for a reasonable price of $32.95, which I think is pretty affordable compared to similar products.
- Designed for both men and women of all ages
- The rotating brush delivers daily deep cleansing and gentle exfoliation for all skin types
- The spin technology cleans better than other vibrating systems helping to remove dirt, oil and makeup from deep in pores.
- Exfoilating helps reduce the appearance of problem areas such as: oily skin, dry patches, fine lines, blemishes, visible pores, blackheads and wrinkles.
- The included body brush helps clean hands, arms, elbows and feet.
- The pumice sphere helps remove dead skin cells.
- Water resistant for convenient use in the shower.
I love the Professional Skin Care System! It leaves my skin feeling clean, healthy and refreshed. I can’t explain it but it just feels cleaner than me washing it with just my hands and soap or a washcloth (which sometimes irritates my skin.)
First off, this set comes with everything you need, except soap, to get scrubbed up and polished! You receive a pumice stone, two face brushes, body brush, the unit itself and the four AA Batteries which are required. It is a good and comfortable size to hold and use. The attachments snap on and off easily. While this is waterproof, I keep mine outside of the shower as I feel that after awhile it will corrode the batteries if water/moisture gets in there from everyday showering. I like that I can change out the attachment depending on what I want to clean.
Batteries go in the bottom:
It does come with a string so you can hang it in your shower or on a hook:
Overall, I love my new ToiletTree Professional Skin Care System. It comes with everything I’d need and it is reasonably priced. I think the only thing I would change is to have two different speeds as sometimes I want a gentle scrub while others I want a deep scrub. The ability to purchase additional attachments would be nice too so I can replace these when I need to. For the price though it is worth buying for yourself or as a gift. This is also a small enough size to travel with too.
BUY IT: You can buy the Professonal Skin Care System for only $32.95 with FREE shipping direct from Amazon.
WIN IT: (1) US winner will receive ToiletTree Professional Skin Care System
Mom and More Disclosure: I was sent this product to review in exchange for my honest opinion. Please see my Disclosure Policy.