- 2-3 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1/2 tsp. smoked paprika
- 1/2 tsp. chili powder
- 24 wonton wrappers
- 1 Tbsp. butter
- 1/2 cup hot sauce (I used Frank's Red Hot)
- 1/2 cup blue cheese crumbles
- Diced green onions
- Preheat oven to 350F degrees.
- I put frozen chicken breasts in a pan with olive oil and cooked those up until I cook shred them nicely.
- Once cooked, I sprinkled with paprika and chili powder, poured in the Frank's Red Hot sauce, butter and butter. Then set aside.
- Use a non-stick sprayed mini-muffin tray and press a wonton wrapper in each. Bake for 5 minutes or until very lightly browned. Keep wontons in baking cups.
- Then fill each wonton cup with a tablespoon or two of chicken, and then top with a pinch of blue cheese. Return wonton cups to oven and cook for another 5-10 minutes, or until cheese is soft and melted. Remove and top with sliced scallions, and serve warm.
The Wonton wrappers are fold in the refrigerated section by the pre-package salads:
Cooked the chicken in a pan and mixed all ingredients right in there:
Wonton wrappers ready to bake: