One-Minute Microwave Mug Brownie
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 Tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- Pinch salt
- 2 Tbsp vegetable oil
- 2 Tbsp milk
- In a heatproof mug or ramekin, stir together the dry ingredients until no lumps remain and you have a thick paste.
- Microwave on high for a minute, checking it after 30 seconds (microwaves vary) – it will be done when it’s springy on top but still a bit gooey.
- Eat warm.
- Optional: Also good with ice cream on top.
Recipe adapted from Huffington Post: http://huff.to/VWqN0K