- 1 large head cauliflower
- 3 tbsp. Extra Virgin Olive Oil, divided
- 1 tsp. Salt
- 1/2 tsp. Ground Black Pepper
- 1/2 cup French Fried Onions
- 1/2 cup Dried Cranberries, divided
- 8 oz. Ricotta Cheese
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Cut cauliflower into bite sized florets. Place on a large baking sheet and toss with 2 tablespoons olive oil, salt, pepper and 1/2 cup French Fried onions.
- Bake for 18 minutes or until cauliflower reaches desired tenderness and onions are brown and crispy. Then remove from oven.
- In a small bowl, combine ricotta cheese with 1 tablespoon olive oil, salt and pepper to taste.
- In a medium bowl, toss warm cauliflower mixture with dried cranberries. Spoon ricotta mixture on top and fold gently, leaving large bits of ricotta.
- Garnish with cranberries and crispy onions. Serve immediately.
This reheats well in the microwave for leftovers.
For a big holiday dinner, you may want to double the recipe.
You could also add in some nuts if you'd like.
This recipe is seriously so delicious I make it now all the time just because! No more cauliflower and butter for me, I need all the fixins’ now!
Recipe adapted from Aldi