- New! Classic Mini Wedge Salad – This new appetizer includes savory Bleu cheese crumbles, bacon bits, onion straws, diced tomatoes and ranch.
- New! Yukon Chips & French Onion Dip – A new chip and dip combo sure to please those looking for some crunch, these freshly made Yukon kettle chips are served warm with creamy French onion dip.
- New size! The O-Ring Shorty – A new, shorter version of Red Robin’s famous onion ring tower – the perfect preface to a burger.
- New! Bar Wings ‘n’ Yukon Chips (1/2 order) – Tossed in either Buzzard or Island-Style Maui sauce and served on a bed of crunchy Yukon kettle chips.
- Other YUMMM-y choices include Guac, Salsa & Chips and Pretzel Bites served with Merkt’s® beer cheese dip.
- These classic Red Robin appetizers include the Jump Starter Double, Creamy Artichoke & Spinach Dip, Honest Hummus Plate, and Chili Chili™ Con Queso.
- New! Saucy Pork Riblets – Smothered in either Whiskey River BBQ Sauce or Triple S BBQ Sauce and served on a bed of Yukon kettle chips.
- New! Bar Wings ‘n’ Yukon Chips –Tossed in either Buzzard sauce or Island-Style Maui sauce and served on a bed of crunchy Yukon kettle chips.
- Red Robin’s Towering Onion Rings® are a perfect way to start a meal with friends.
Red Robin is also offering two new desserts, including:
- Double Berry Cheesecake – This rich New York-style cheesecake features a buttery graham cracker crust, topped with whipped cream and sweet strawberries in berry sauce.
- Very Red Velvet Cake – A decadent red velvet cake with cream cheese frosting and drizzled with freshly prepared berry sauce is the perfect choice for those craving a sweet finish to their meal.
For guest 21 and older, Red Robin is also featuring a Spring Beer Shake that is a combination of Blue Moon beer whipped with ice cream, Cointreau Orange Liqueur and orange juice.
I went there with my family and we had an awesome meal! My husband actually got the 5 Alarm Burger because he loves anything hot and spicy. I ordered the Bleu Ribbon burger (blue cheese, onion straws, steak sauce – yum!) My kids each got corn dogs and fries. Apparently we were so hungry as I didn’t take any pictures! I did snag one of our fries though which make it worthful going for, and yes they are unlimited!
Overall, my family loved our trip to Red Robin and I definitely won’t be waiting that long to go back. Honestly writing this post now makes me want Red Robin! There really are so many amazing items on the menu and I love how the menu is constantly adding new items.
VISIT: Check out your local Red Robin to see what’s new on their menu!
WIN IT: (1) US winner will receive a $25 Red Robin Gift Card
Need help entering a giveaway? Check out my blog post for some help!