Disclosure: I recovered the products below to review in exchange for sharing my honest opinion.
Did you know that over 5 billion K-cups are sold in the U.S. each year? That is a whole lot of K-cups creating a whole lot of garbage. Yes standard K-cups are not recycle.
Crazy Cups though are a brand new K-cup distributer that features the world’s first recyclable K-cup! Not only are their K-cups recyclable but they feature some awesome flavors as well as more coffee. Yes more coffee! Crazy Cups provide 35% more coffee than standard K-cups, and of course they work in all K-Cup® machines.
Some of the flavors available:
- White Christmas –Coffee with rich notes of Caramel, Macadamia Coconut, Vanilla and Bourbon. This is Santa’s Secret Stash – what he drinks while eating your cookies!
- Spiced Gingerbread –The aroma of Ginger, Cinnamon and Nutmeg wafts across the room. Like Hansel and Gretel, you’re powerless to resist!
- Jamaican Me Crazy –Irie Mon. Da taste of Vanilla, Sweet Caramel and a hint of Rum. We be Jammin’now!
- Pumpkin Vanilla Crème– Treat yourself to the flavor of Vanilla-Laced Pumpkin Pie topped with sweet crème!
- Italian Chocolate Cheesecake – Need I say more?
- Peppermint Chocolate Mocha – Peppermint, Chocolate, and Mocha. It’s more than coffee – it’s a party in a mug!
I honest can’t pick a favorite of these as it depends on my mood for which is my current favorite, but I will say they are all delicious! I absolutely love though that they make more coffee as that is the biggest complaint we have with our K-cup machine, that it barely fills our coffee mug. Crazy Cups are bigger in appearance but they fit just fine in our Keurig. Back though to Crazy Cups being recycle, yes they are the first recycle K-cup out there, I honestly had no clue K-cups® weren’t recycle so this is good to know now!
To ensure high quality, each Crazy Cup capsule contains only the finest coffee beans from around the world. Only a small percentage of beans make the grade of quality, taste and aroma! I know we were happy with the taste and the variety of flavors!
It’s hard to see but this is a comparison to another K-cup I had:
Stay Connected with Crazy Cups:
BUY IT: Visit Crazy Cups to start shopping!
WIN IT: (1) US winner will receive a Crazy Cups Coffee & Hot Chocolate K-Cup Prize Pack
(Selection will vary – You will need to own a Keurig to use these)
Need help entering a giveaway? Check out my blog post for some help!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
This Giveaway Ends March 14, 2014.