Make Your Own Easy Chip Clip!

You know those pants hangers that are usually useless?  Well if you just break off the end clips you have yourself some easy and cheap chip clips!  They work awesome and honestly I reach for them over the ones I paid for!

DSC00716

DSC00717

DSC00714

DSC00715

Speak Your Mind

Comments

1. Dana Matthews says:

Good grief…I bet I have thrown away a 100 of these hangers over the years. Now I know!

2. Even though I have seen it many times before, I never put one + one together and thought to get a hanger out of the closet and use it as a chip clip. But I thank you for the nice idea.

3. Kelly Beck says:

WOW! Thanks…I’m always looking for chip clips!

4. Lana Simanovicki says:

This is cool I’m gonna do this

5. Lisa Coomer Queen says:

This is an awesome trick! thanks!

6. Diane Mania says:

Great idea

7. What a great idea! I have some chip clips I got from Pampered Chef but can always use more. These would work great!

8. Dana Rodriguez says:

That is a great idea! I use clothespins sometimes lol

9. Simple and smart! I’m definitely doing this! Thanks!

10. I am totally going to do this!

11. Carol Nine says:

What a great use for those!

12. Sherry Jennings says:

This is so cool! I had never even thought of this idea.

13. That is so cool. Thank you for sharing this with us!!!!

14. Marti Tabora says:

This is such a fantastic idea, I never would have thought to use those, but I will now.

15. Melissa George says:

Wow thats a gr8 idea. i’ll use it next time when i’m in need of a chop clip. its very intresting to know that we can make use of things which we think are not so important.

16. This is actually pretty cool. And it would work just perfect!

17. What a genius way to repurpose an item that is useless in my closet to something I will use all the time. Thanks for the idea!

18. vickie couturier says:

how clever,,I don’t know how many of these things ive thrown away,,nice way to recycle

19. How smart is this! I will have to quit throwing these away. Love, love, love this idea!

20. That is GENIUS! Who would have thought to do that? And to think I just threw those hangers away.

21. Natasha Chapman says:

What a smart use for something that usually ends up getting thrown away! Totally doing this!