- 1 bag of Shrimp, deveined (I used medium sized but next time I will use Large)
- 1 TBSP Olive Oil
- 1/2 TSP Chili Powder
- 2 Tablespoon minced garlic
- 1/2 White Onion
- 1-2 Limes or lime juice
- 2 tablespoons Cilantro
- Heat olive oil in the pan.
- Toss garlic, chili powder and onions into pan
- After a few minutes toss in shrimp, lime juice and cilantro
- Cooke 1-3 minutes on each side until shrimp turns pink.
I served this with rice but it would also be just as good with some avocado in a tortilla shell as shrimp tacos.
Recipe adapted from Allie Ferriera