(Yields about 5 pops)
- 3 cup Fresh Grapes
- 2 tsp Sugar (optional)
- Puree grapes in food processor until liquified.
- Strain through sieve pressing to get as much juice as possible.
- You can optionally add sugar if extra sweetness is desired.
If you are using a Zoku Duo Quick Pop Maker:
- Place stick in position.
- Pour juice in maker up to fill line.
- Wait 10 minutes or until frozen.
- Use tool to remove pop and place in freezer.
If you are not using a Zoku Duo Quick Pop Maker:
- Pour juice in popsicle molds or small paper cups.
- Place in freezer for 10-15 minutes or until mixture begins to firm.
- Insert sticks and return to freezer for several hours.
- Use hot water to release from molds.