This is my go-to dish I make constantly! I can get 2-3 meals out of this for myself, or if you are cooking for your family, add more sausage. The dish does go a long way though as you can use as more noodles to stretch it.
- Sausage (I use the fully cooked stuff that I just have to heat)
- 1-2 Peppers (red, yellow, green – whatever you have on hand)
- Noodles (again whatever you have on hand)
- Parmesan Cheese
- Olive Oil
- Start cooking your noodles, drain, set aside.
- Heat up your sausage and peppers in a pan with some olive oil. This takes usually 5-7 minutes since the sausage is already fully cooked.
- Serve sausage and peppers on top of noodles, top with parmesan cheese.