Disclosure: I received a gift card in exchange for sharing this information.
Whenever my family celebrates a special occasion or a holiday, Bakers Square pies are always there. I say “pies” because we never get just one pie. One year, I can’t remember the occasion, a tragedy occurred. What was the tragedy? One of the Bakers Square pies I picked up got bumped while I was driving and the pie got all over the box. Since the Bakers Square pies are a hot commodity, yes I admit to scraping the box and scooping parts of the pie into bowls – I was not about to let that pie go to waste! The pie though was no longer in its pretty condition, luckily though it was still yummy!
Luckily Bakers Square has some great tips for transporting pies to wherever your destination may be. From your local Bakers Square to your party or picnic, no more pies destroyed!
Creative Tips to Get your (Bakers Square) Pie to the Picnic
1. Place an empty pie tin upside down on top of your finished pie. Then secure by wrapping in foil. Just remember which side is up and pack this last in your bag or basket.
2. Do as the professional bakers do and transport your pies in individual boxes. You can buy these boxes right from your local bakery or at bakery supply shops. Get patriotic and decorate the outside of the box with flags, stars, or ribbon.
3. Use a (new) pizza box. Pizza boxes are usually the perfect height to securely and easily transport pies to your Fourth of July picnic. Head down to your local pizzeria to ask for an extra box or find them at a restaurant supply store. The best part about this is you don’t have to worry about carting a carrier home after the picnic.
4. Use a bamboo steamer basket. They can be cheaper than an actual pie carrier and are the ideal shape to fit a pie and ensure a safe arrival to your party. Find them online or at most supermarkets.
5. When you get your pie from Bakers Square, it already comes perfectly packaged for transport.
Reserve your Fourth of July or summer party pie online now at bakerssquare.com!
WIN IT: (1) US winner will receive a Free Pie Card from Bakers Square
Need help entering a giveaway? Check out my blog post for some help!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
This Giveaway Ends July 10, 2015.