Disclosure: I received compensation and product in exchange for sharing my honest opinion.
While I don’t have a baby any more (sniff, sniff…) I do have kids that I still have to care for. My kids are split between two bedrooms – my 3 year old daughter in one and my 7 and 8 year old boys in the other. While they don’t spend a lot of time in their bedrooms I do want to see what they are doing when they are in there. I don’t want to helicopter them and honestly I don’t have the time or patience to monitor each child every minute they are awake so I need help wherever I can.
So what is a mom to do? Put a video monitor wherever the kids are to keep an eye on them! Yep even though my kids are not babies I like having a video monitor in their bedrooms to keep an eye on them. The Keera 2 Camera Video Monitor has become my newest mom tool.
- 3.5″ Touch panel to access the different settings
- Pan/tilt/zoom – horizontally 300 degrees and tilt vertically 110 degrees – so you can see all around the area rather than just a stationary area
- Ability to record video and take pictures on the included 2 GB micro SD card then transfer to your home computer to share and save.
- Powerful battery to last up to 24 hours or 10 hours in Peep Mode (power on/off energy efficient picture, kinda like sleep mode but the minute your child makes a “peep” the monitor will wake up!)
- Easy set up – after I plugged everything in and charged the battery, it worked
- Talk to Baby Two-way communication – I honestly use this to warn my kids to be quiet before I go up there!
- Smart LED Indicator – Great if you have the volume down as it will change colors depending on how loud your child gets
- Invisible LED Night Vision – Clear images of the room and your child up to 12 ft. away with no red light from the monitor shining on them as other monitors have
- Private ClearVu Digital Signal – Clarity up to 750 ft. away and no interference
- 3 soothing lullabies that you can push if your baby cries out to soothe them
- Expandable up to 4 cameras – Great to monitor around the whole house!
So far the camera has been awesome with how it can zoom around the room, that is my favorite feature of it. It does not have an app you can connect to from your phone or tablet, you do need the Levana unit itself to view the camera but I have gotten used to it. So that may be the only drawback if you were hoping to use your phone with this device.
Here is a quick video I made about using the Keera 2 Camera Video Monitor:
Here are some pictures of the screen I see:
Stay Connected with Levana:
Check out the Levana giveaway to win one of three Keera 2 Camera Video Monitors!
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Levana. The opinions and text are all mine.