I received the product below to review in exchange for sharing my honest opinion.
Buying a car seat or booster seat can be a pretty daunting task. How do you know when to transition to the next size? How do you know how to install it properly? As a mom of three I still get overwhelmed looking at car seats and trying to decide which one to get. I have even tried asking store associates for help and recommendations but haven’t had luck with finding one that is knowledgeable.
Well Brixy stores know that parents need help and their coast-to-coast stores all feature knowledgeable staff that can advise parents on current laws and best practices. All 50 states and the District of Columbia all vary with child safety seat laws and it’s important to know what the state requires before placing any child in a car. I can see this being especially if one moves to another state where the laws are stricter than what one is used to.
Britax is a company that is constantly improving upon their child safety seats and making it easier for parents to safely secure their children. With Child Passenger Safety Week earlier this month, Britax has come out with their ClickTight car seats. Brixy stores are featuring an exclusive Dylan fashion throughout the month that boasts plush foam padding and soft-to-the-touch fabrics for premium comfort.
I got the chance to check out the Frontier ClickTight Combination Harness 2-Booster in the exclusive Brixy fashion and I will say it is pretty awesome. It is a car seat that makes it easy to get a nice tight install, which means a safer ride for your child. I have installed numerous car seats in various cars and I will say the ClickTight feature makes it so much easier. I used to make my husband install the car seats since it usually required strength to really tighten the seat but I had no problem with this one. With three out of four children not securely fastened in their car seats or a car seat that is not properly secured in the vehicle, I love that Britax is making it easier for parents.
So what makes the Frontier ClickTight a top-selling seat?
- ClickTight Installation System – parents just click a button to easily run a seat belt of LATCH system across the seat. No more trying to run a seat belt behind the car seat fabric without seeing what you’re doing or getting it tangled.
- 2 layers of side protection
- Impact-absorbing base and harness pads
- Impact-stabilizing frame
- Easily adjusts with the push of a button – no need to rethread the harness
- Premium padding and fabrics
- Aircraft travel-certified when in harness mode – not all car seats are approved for planes.
- Engineered, tested and made in the USA
- Cup holders on both sides for drinks, snacks and small toys.
- Easy-remove cover for cleaning without having to remove the harness. I have found though that the fabric is easily surface washed.
- Easy-buckle system to buckle and un-buckle your child. My parents love this feature because they often struggle with buckling my daughter because it is too tight they say.
Here are some pictures of our new Britax Frontier ClickTight harness-2-booster:
FIND IT: Look for the Britax ClickTight car seats at your local Brixy store.
Many of their 280-member independent stores offer a variety of services to help parents prepare for their little one’s arrival, from car seat installations to furniture assembly. Once baby is here, life (and their gear) can get a bit messy, so that’s where Brixy-affiliated stores can step in with car seat cleaning and stroller repair.
These are just a sampling of the services available at the trade association of stores across the U.S. and Canada. To find your nearest Brixy retailer carrying the Britax Dylan: http://bit.ly/1UrUUv0.