- 1 32 oz. bag of hash browns
- 14 oz. smoked sausage, diced
- 1 small onion, diced
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- Place all the ingredients in your crock pot plus a cup of water (you want 2 cups of liquid total so if your soup is only 1 cup then add 1 cup of water).
- Stir and let cook for LOW 6 hours or HIGH 3 hours.
- I set this to cook at midnight on Christmas Eve so it was ready Christmas morning for us. I even put everything but the hashbrowns and soup in a ziploc bag the night before so it was ready to be dumped into my crock pot.
Recipe from Lauren’s Latest