- 3 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 1-1/2 tsp. vanilla
- 2 Tbsp melted butter
- 2 cups mini marshmallows
- Place chocolate chips, sweetened condensed milk, vanilla and butter in a bowl. Microwave 30 seconds.
- Mix up and continue to microwave until smooth.
- Pour in marshmallows.
- Pour into greased 8 or 9 inch pan.
- Chill in fridge until firm (about 2 hours.)
- Cut into squares.
It paired nicely with my Mint Chocolate Chip Fudge:
- Mine didn’t come out the prettiest but it was yummy!
Recipe adapted from Silver Boxes.