“Egg Free” White Chocolate Deviled Eggs

chocolate deviled eggs 5

So my middle son has an egg allergy plus the rest of my family is not a fan of traditional deviled eggs. So the other day I was looking at a plastic tupperware deviled eggs container I had and thought I’d try to melt some chocolate in them!

I sprayed my container with PAM so the chocolate is easy to pop out then poured the melted white chocolate in the molds. I let them harden in the fridge then frosted with yellow frosting and orange sprinkles! From a glance they look like regular deviled eggs! Some of my guests last Easter didn’t even realize they were chocolate until they bit them! These are fun and seriously easy!

chocolate deviled eggs 1

Ingredients:

• White Chocolate (chips or melts)
  • Yellow frosting
  • Orange sprinkles

Directions:

Melt chocolate and pour into egg molds.  I had a plastic egg tray but you could probably find one at a craft store or Amazon.

Pour frosting into a ziploc bag and cut a tip in the bottom corner to easily squeeze out. I had some Wilton tips I used.

Sprinkle on some sprinkles!

chocolate deviled eggs 2

chocolate deviled eggs 4

For even more fun, mix them on a platter with real deviled eggs and watch your guests reactions!

Speak Your Mind

Comments

1. Shakeia Rieux says:

This is such a great idea! I would’ve never thought to use those ingredients to make what looks like deviled eggs. You wouldn’t be able to tell just by looking at them

2. Karen Propes says:

Wow, I never thought about making this. I have made so many foods out of chocolate. Especially for the kids birthday parties. I have to make this for the next family get together and put on the dessert table. LOL Thanks

3. denise low says:

These look really delicious. Thank you for sharing your recipe.

4. denise low says:

These looks delicious. Thank you for sharing your recipe. We will try this one out.

5. Yvonne McKenzie says:

Hmmmm…interesting…May have to try this sometime.

6. Lisa Coomer Queen says:

This looks awesome! I have never seen anything like it! My granddaughter and I will love to try it. Got it pinned! Thanks!

7. Jennifer Raska says:

These look Amazing!

8. My family would love Egg Free” White Chocolate Deviled Eggs. This is a unique and wonderful recipe to make and tasty too.

9. Nancy Burgess says:

I love these they are so real looking.

10. Jo-Ann Brightman says:

THis is such a cute idea. Looking at these chocolate eggs I would think they are real deviled eggs.

11. Thanks for the delicious recipe.
    Marilyn

12. Nancy Burgess says:

Cute idea and I love white chocolate. I’m going to make these.

13. Lana simanovicki says:

These look fantastic I gotta try these

14. Debbie Welchert says:

Oh these look so good. I wonder if I could trick the grandkids into thinking these are real deviled eggs. That would sure leave more treats for me….

15. Connie Merritt says:

OK now this is different! I have a nephew who loves Deviled Eggs. This would be a surprise! I bet he would love them!

16. Jeffrey says:

This is pretty clever. I never would have thought of this myself but I will have to try it.

17. Nancy Burgess says:

These are awesome I’m going to have to make them for my grandaughter.

18. Kathy Pease says:

This is such a cute recipe..My daugter would love to make them with her kids

19. I just had to read this because of the title. They look like they’re real deviled eggs. What a surprise! lol!

20. I really thought that those were deviled eggs!! That is why I stopped to read this review. We love deviled eggs and serve them as appetizers a lot!!
    I pinned this!! A few of my grandkids don’t like deviled eggs, but they like scrambled eggs. I am going to make these, if just to trick my family, like I was fooled! But little will they know that these eggs will taste eggcellent 🙂

21. Wow! Those really look like real deviled eggs, and I bet they taste delightful too.

22. Marti Tabora says:

This is one of the most creative ideas I have seen in a long time. I definitely have to try it myself. Thanks.

23. Marti Tabora says:

Now that is really creative, I never would have thought of it. I absolutely love this idea and now I want to try it. Thank you.

24. this is so cute. Love this idea.

25. sheila ressel says:

That is so neat! I will have to trick my sister with these sometime as she is the deviled egg maker of the family. She will get a kick out of this!

26. Sandra Watts says:

They do look like deviled eggs. Very creative!

27. BILL HOFF says:

We are always looking for different treats to prepare the grand kids…and me!

28. They do look sooo real!!! and I love deviled eggs, but I also love white chocolate – I’d love to try this – so fun!

29. I am going to try this tomorrow for Sunday’s Hors d’oeuvres. I thank you for the share.

30. Deborah W. says:

This is cute! What a great idea; they look so real!

31. Julie Lundstrom says:

These really look like Devil Eggs. I would like to try this out.

32. Teresa Wise says:

That is such a great idea, I’ve got to try this soon.