- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups sour cream
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- Bacon – either freshly cooked or real bacon pieces from a bag
- 1/2 cup sliced green onions
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Combine ingredients into oven safe container and mix.
- Bake 25-30 minutes or until cheese is bubbling and hot.
- Serve with bread slices, crackers or veggies.
- This was a huge hit at our last family gathering and was gone almost before I had any!
Recipe adapted from Kitchen Meets Girl.