This post is brought to you by Kaspersky Lab and The Motherhood. All opinions in this blog are my own.
So many people today protect themselves and their valuables with home security systems, insurance and other safety precautions but what about personal data? Did you know that whatever device you use that connects you to the internet leaves your personal data vulnerable? From checking your emails to bank accounts to online shopping with credit cards, all your information can easily be stolen by cybercriminals.
Kaspersky Lab is a company that is all about keeping families safe. Their products are designed to protect online shopping, connected devices and curious kids from accessing unsafe areas of the internet.
There are four areas of protection that Kaspersky Lab covers:
Family – keep cybersavvy kids cybersafe with screen limits, view real-time GPS tracking, receive location and safety alerts, and get the help you need to encourage a positive online experience.
Money – Safe money provides layers of protection so you can be sure your shopping or banking site is real and hasn’t been hacked.
Privacy – make safe Wi-Fi connections by blocking webcam spying and browsing the Internet without being tracked.
Data – users can encrypt confidential files, “shred” deleted files and safeguard important with local and online backup
One of their products, Kaspersky Total Security (best protection for families), has tons of great features for the whole family:
- Multi-device protection secures computers, smartphones and tablets
- Safe Money technology allows users to shop and bank safely
- Safe Kids technology allows parents to protect, monitor and set limits for kids
- Stop webcam hackers from spying into your home
- Confirm the security of your Wi-Fi connection
- Easily create, sync and manage passwords
- Backup valuable data for free online including photos and videos
Why you can trust Kaspersky Lab:
- 1st place in 60 independent tests and reviews
- 400 million users around the world
- 800 million threats stopped last year alone—including ransomware
- AV-Comparatives’ top-rated product—5 straight years
To start off the new year right:
Take advantage of up to 50% off all of their Core Products including:
- Kaspersky Antivirus
- Kaspersky Internet Security
- Kaspersky Total Security (best protection for families!)
Head over to check out Kaspersky Lab core products for 50% off through January 10.