I received this car for one week to review in exchange for sharing my honest opinion.
As a mom of three, I am partial to minivans and the Toyota Sienna is definitely a top one for me. They call it the “Swagger Wagon” and I can definitely see why it’s called it. You just feel comfortable and cozy when you’re driving it.
Som features of the Toyota Sienna:
- Roomy – This model fits seven passengers nicely and with plenty of room!
- Large trunk – I found that the trunk was deep and large enough to fit everything I needed it to and then some. It also has a nice side compartment for even more storage.
- Nice controls for heat and butt warmers
- Lots of sensors
- Lots of storage – seriously big spot for my bag without having to throw it on the passenger seat! Even two glove compartments!
- Lots of charging options throughout car
- 4WD – This would be nice in the snow!
- 2 moonroofs
- Giant movie screen for back passengers – seriously this is the biggest entertainment screen I have ever seen!
- Sporty design – I feel like it was much bigger too on the inside that it looked
- 5 Stars for Overall Vehicle Score, Frontal Crash, Side Crash (driver and passenger) – 4 Stars for Passenger Crash and Rollover
- Keyless entry – This is becoming pretty standard and I love it. Being able to keep my car keys in my purse or pocket means I don’t have to dig them out. You just push a button on the door when you are nearby and it senses the keys.
- Push Button Engine Start – Again this becoming standard but it goes along with keyless entry and is a convenience thing.
- Touch-Screen Navigation/Entertainment System – This navigation was super easy to use and I didn’t need a manual to figure out.
- 18 MPG City and 24 MPG Highway
While many features are becoming standard on cars, it is nice to not have to pay for so many extras. This car was about $49,000 loaded with the features above (and then some.) I do feel this was a more luxurious minivan than some others I have driven. The main feature I’d say is it’s so roomy. While I am pretty short, I felt like there was so much room. My 10-year-old in the back seat actually said when he got in the seat behind me how much leg room there was. So if you are looking for a roomy van, I’d highly recommend trying out this one.