Easy Fried Banana Bites
- 3 Bananas
- 1 cup Pancake Mix
- 1 cup MIlk
- 1 Egg
- 1/4 cup Powdered Sugar
- Vegetable Oil (for frying)
- Slice bananas into 1/2″ slices.
- Combine pancake mix, milk and egg. Beat until blended.
- Line a plate with paper towels. Set aside.
- Fill a pan with oil 1/2″ deep and heat to 350-375.
- Dip each banana slice in batter and allow excess to drip off.
- Place in oil and fry for about 1-2 minutes on each side or until golden brown.
- Remove to prepared plate.
- Dust finished bites with powdered sugar.
- Serve with caramel sauce, chocolate sauce or ice cream.