Donated by Cami Checketts
Cassidy Christensen is running.
Running from the mercenaries who killed her parents.
Running from a scheming redhead intent on making her life miserable.
Running from painful memories that sabotage her dreams of happiness.
With two very tempting men competing for her attention, she hopes she’ll finally have someone to run to, but can she trust either of them? When secrets from her past threaten her family, Cassidy decides to stop running and fight for her future.
- Experienced and beginner yoga packages from Hugger Mugger
- Two MIO Global Active Watches
- Three months online personal training from Fitcore Fitness
- Three Lebert Stretch Straps
- Fitness Apparel from Running Chics
- One pair of running shoes from Altra Zero Drop
- iFrogz Earbuds and Armbands
- Six month adult membership: Smithfield Recreation Center
- One month membership: Crossfit UAC
- Autographed copy of Dead Running by Cami Checketts
and Beginner Yoga Packages.
fully cushioned Zero Drop™ running shoes
designed to improve form and reduce initial impact.
accessories for your iPods, iPhones, and iPads.
Please visit each of our sponsors’ websites to learn more about their products and decide which one you’d like to win. While you’re at their site, like their page or follow their blog to show our gratitude for their donation to this fun blogfest. You can enter on as many different blogs as you like, a list of the participating blogs is featured at the end of this post. Please list the top three prizes you’re interested in with your comment. An entry will be chosen from each of the participating blogs and then drawn through random.org. Prize winners will be posted be on Cami’s Blog.
The blogs involved in this giveaway are some of the top fitness, running, book, and Mom blogs on the internet. Have fun checking out their content and entering the fitness giveaway on each of their sites.