All over there are neighborhoods in desperate need of help and Rebuilding Together is the leading national non-profit organization that provides free home repairs for those in need. Volunteers do everything from yard work to painting, kitchen repairs and more!
Pfister has teamed up with Rebuilding Together to raise awareness and donations. For every new “like” on Pfister’s Facebook page, $1 worth of brand new Pfister faucets will be donated to the organization up to $20,000 worth of product for homes in need. During the month of April, which happens to be National Rebuilding Month!
How you can help:
- “Like” Pfister’s Facebook Page and $1 worth of product will be donated
- Make a monetary donation to Rebuilding Together through the Friends of Pfister campaign on Causes.com! Pfister will even match your donation up to a total of $5,000.
- Join my Blog Hop!
Have a blog and want to jump in to help?
- Simply publish a post on your blog sharing how you get involved in your own community and encourage your readers to like Pfister’s Facebook page and join the effort for Rebuilding Together.
- Amplify your post on Twitter using hashtag #PfisterHop
- Link up your post on the linky below so readers can “hop” the posts and read your experiences.
- Encourage your readers to join the Blog Hop, too! The more posts the merrier! Host the linky code in your post so your readers can join in the fun!
- Posts must be included in the linky by 11:59pm EST on April 30, 2012. Only one blog post per domain name, please.
Grab the code: