Atlantic Luggage is designed to be durable, functional and easy to use. Their products are also manufactured to be water resistant through a Duraguard water and stain repellent treatment.
The Compass 2 line is just one of the three Atlantic collections. It includes a 4-wheel Spinners, a Wheeled Tote and a Shoulder Tote at very affordable prices.
Features of the Atlantic Luggage Compass 2 21” Spinner:
- Rugged, high-sheen polyester fabric resist to wear and tear
- Honeycomb Framing System and EVA foam construction provide exceptional lightweight durability
- Skid guards, wheel housings and corner guards protect against potential damage during travel
- Self-repairing zipper system ensures flawless operation and consistent closures
- Large rear wheels make Spinners extra flexible, switching effortlessly from rolling upright beside you to being pulled behind
- Large zippered front pocket provides storage for laptops, newspapers, and any last minute items
- Second front pocket provides quick access to a wallet, passport, iPod, keys and airline tickets
- Detachable Add-A-Bag strap provides multiple carrying and balancing options for additional totes and cases
- Carry handles on three sides make it easy to lift into and out of cars and airplane overheads
- Roomy main compartment expands 2½” maximizing space and packing flexibility
- Lightweight garment sleeve reduces wrinkling of clothes
- Multiple interior pockets for handy retrieval
Okay so I travel like once a year when I need an actual suitcase, but lately I have started to pick up a more overnight opportunities here and there. My one carry-on suitcase is about 15 years old and was defintely a good brand back then, but is pretty much useless now. My other suitcase is only two years old but was apparently not meant to last or stand up to airport abuse as it is already falling apart!
When I got the Compass 2 Carry-On Spinner suitcase from Atlantic Luggage, I was in awe. First off, it is so sleek in design and has pockets where I need them! When I got to the airport I noticed how amazing it is to have a Spinner suitcase. I admit when my father-in-law made a comment that he could never go back to traditional suitcases, I laughed. I mean how much of a difference could spinning wheels really make? Well I will say, tons! Maneuvering through the airport was so easy and it was so nice not to have to keep picking up falling luggage or dragging it behind me.
In addition to it being a breeze to maneuver, the inside is equally amazing.
I have 3 outfits in there and there is plenty of room for my toiletries and extra shoes:
Straps to keep clothes together:
Mesh pocked inside front and one on side inside:
Outside the suitcase there are of course the spinner wheels so rather than just pulling it behind it you, you can pull it alongside you.
2 pockets on the outside front – 1 of them is the whole length of suitcase:
Zips to extend to give you that little bit of extra room for souveniors:
Finally the add-a-strap is nice because I was able to actually hook this carryon onto my bigger suitcase until I could check it. Then I hooked my purse onto it!
Overall, I love this suitcase and now want the whole line to replace my mixed-matched old luggage. With other brands after the first use, it showed some signs of use or abuse, but with the Compass 2, it still looks brand new! From Chicago to New York and back, my suitcase looks perfect still! I will be using this as my carry-on for now on whether I be flying somewhere or just an overnight bag for a local trip.
BUY IT: You can buy the Compass 2 Expandable Carry-On Spinner for $99.99 in Black or Cranberry directly from Atlantic Luggage. There are other sizes too available in the Compass 2 line!
Mom and More Disclosure: I was sent this product to review in exchange for my honest opinion. Please see my Disclosure Policy.