This post contains affiliate links.
- Clear Melt and Pour Soap Base (I get mine on Amazon)
- 1 teaspoon red cherry scented fragrance oil (I get mine from Amazon)
- 1-2 teaspoons pink colorant (I get mine from this set on Amazon)
- 1-2 teaspoons pink cosmetic glitter (I get mine from this set on Amazon)
- Hello Kitty mold (I get mine in this Etsy Shop)
- Spray bottle filled with rubbing alcohol
Step 1: In a small microwave safe bowl, add 4 ounces of the melt and pour soap base. Melt for 30 seconds. If not melted, continue to heat for 15 seconds until mixture is completely liquid.
Steps 2-5: Add pink color, pink cosmetic glitter and red cherry scented oil. Whisk ingredients together.
Steps 6-8: Place mold on a plate and spray with rubbing alcohol and pour soap mixture until almost full. Spray soap mixture with rubbing alcohol to prevent bubbles. Allow to dry completely. I let mine dry for 24 hours.
Step 9: To release, place a large plate or cutting board over the bottom of the mold and flip over. GENTLY tap each area of the mold and gently lift. If the soap remains in the cavity, gently tap 1-2 more times to release.