I am all about dips. I seriously could eat dips all summer and I love experimenting with different dips. I tried a dip last year at a party that someone brought and when I got the recipe from my friend, I decided to tweak it to my family’s tastes. The big thing for me is I hate mayonnaise so I substituted sour cream for it and it tastes perfect to me!
- 2 (15 ounce) cans whole kernel corn, drained
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup peppers, chopped
- 1/2 cup red onion, diced finely
- Mix everything together.
- Chill for at least 30 minutes.
- Serve with Fritos, pretzels or crackers.