My family loves cheese and I feel like we go through bag after bag of shredded cheese. One day my neighbor made these cheese cracker things and I literally could not stop eating them. When I asked what they were made of she said cheese. When I asked what else, she said nothing! So this is really the easiest recipe to make with just one simple ingredient.
- Parmesan cheese, shredded
- Cover baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Put parmesan cheese in piles on the baking sheet.
- Bake at 350 degrees for about 10 minutes or until a little brown.
- Store in a sealed container if you have any left!