I received product in exchange for sharing my honest opinion.
My kids have always loved building forts and over the last 10 years, we have always had some kind fort in our house. From pop-up tents to cardboard boxes to teepees, my kids have always loved creating little spaces of their own. I have loved their creativity and ingenuity of how they build their creations or just utilize the space in side them. One year we had a double-decker fort with lights and a movie projector inside!
Now that my boys are past their fort-building days, my 10-year-old daughter has kept on the tradition but she is definitely not as good with her engineering skills as my boys were. A kit is definitely something that would make it easier for her.
Thanks to Make-A-Fort Build Kits, my daughter had a blast building a fort and her brother actually was excited to help.
What makes Make-A-Fort so awesome?
- You start with one kit and can expand with as many kits as you need to for bigger creations. One kit though is definitely enough to have fun with and there are some great idea creations if you need inspiration.
- You get sheets of heavy-duty corrugated cardboard that is strong and durable – not really flimsy unless you put a lot of weight on it of course.
- The cardboard is eco-friendly – yeah for not plastic!
- Easy to assemble, tear down, and store away under a bed or in a closet in the included box.
- You can color and decorate the panels to make the space really your own.
- The connector pieces are foam and easily fit into the slots without needing an adult to click into place.
- So easy for kids to do on their own and it allows them to problem solve and challenge themselves.
- Improve spatial skills, fine-motor skills, social skills, problem-solving skills & hand-eye coordination.
- Made in the USA!
Honestly, we have tried other similar kits but this one really is awesome because there is no tools, batteries, or adult help required – it really is easy for kids to figure out and maneuver.
Help your kids on their way to build their own fort
Check out Make-A-Fort for kits and inspiration.