I received this car for one week to review in exchange for sharing my honest opinion.
Back in 2017 I tested out a Chrysler Pacifica and I was immediately hooked. We bought one right away and my family has been cruising in one ever since. Every year since Chrysler has updated their newest minivan line with modern technology and add-ons. A few weeks ago I got the chance to test of the 2022 and it is really the minivan for today’s busy family. The latest 2022 model is no exception and has some awesome features that make me jealous my older Pacifica doesn’t have.
- I think my all-time favorite feature though has to be the Fam-Cam. I honestly didn’t think I’d use it but I used it probably every day! So what is the Fam-Cam? Well it is a view of the entire inside of the car from the kids in the back to the trunk.
- For keeping kids entertained there is a FireTV Entertainment screen with a remote. The entertainment package is extra but it is well worth it to have.
- Pillows for lumbar support for backseat passengers (or you could put up front) are really super luxurious and something I didn’t know we needed until we tried!
- Plenty of room for growing passengers and more stuff of course! It seats 7 people comforatably.
- Different configurations of seats helped us store more stuff and have the cooler easily accessed. You can flip down the entire back row into the floor or choose to just do half.
- Since this is a hybrid vehicle you get to take advantage of both gas and fuel. On the touch screen and dashboard there is tons of information about making sure you are using the hybrid feature efficiently.
- Wireless charging for your phone as well as tons of USB charging ports all over the van.
- Almost full sun-roof which is my kids favorite at night to look at stars while we are driving.
- Breathable and wipeable seats make it comfortable to drive, especially with our crazy midwest weather we have.
- Great and easy to use navigation either through the van itself or Android Auto connected from your phone to van.
- Nice sized trunk and deep! I packed it with stuff to drop off at our local donation center.
Check out Chrysler Pacifica
You can find out more on the 2022 Chrysler Pacifica or check them out at a Chrysler dealership near you.