I received product in exchange for sharing my honest opinion.
Last week my family took a road trip to Tennessee and we stayed in a cabin. We had a lot of down time at night and watched some movies but too much time was spent on phones because we didn’t have anything else to do. We didn’t have room for board games nor did our cabin have any but I could have brought some card games if I thought ahead. Next time I definitely won’t forget a few card games for when we travel.
Since I am always looking for new family games I thought I’d share two new ones my family recently tried out. These two games, Fletter & Fletter Crunch, have been popular with British and Indian kids and are now available for kids here in the United States.
What makes these games so fun? Fletter & Fletter Crunch are easily played anytime and anywhere for players 8 and up and 2-4 players. One game is all about numbers and the other words. What I love about them is kids won’t even realize they are learning or using brain power while having fun!
- Think fast, but count faster in this quick mental math card game
- Shout out number solutions at rapid-fire speed from number cards placed before you
- Great way of learning simple mental math
- Defeat Monsters by using more number cards
- ADD or SUBTRACT to make different number combinations
- Each round takes only about 10 minutes
- No reading is required other than creating words
- Players shout out words and earn points from each letter – but you are competing against other players for the words as you can’t use the same word someone else shouts out.
- Uses Quick thinking and fast reflexes
These two games would make perfect gifts for kids who like to have busy bags for on-the-go fun or those who just like card games. No batteries or complex instructions either!