Disclosure: I received the products below in exchange for sharing my honest opinion.
While many people are slowly getting rid of their landline phones, I am not one of them. Its funny as techie as I like to think I am, I still feel better having a landline although we do use a Voice over IP for our phone service. VTech is a brand that not only makes great phones but even reasonably priced. The VTech Cordless Answering System with Caller ID/Call Waiting (model CS6829) is a simple cordless phone but it surprisingly has some great features on it for its low price.
Some Notable Features:
- DECT 6.0 Digital technology
- Digital answering system
- Caller ID/Call Waiting
- Handset and base speakerphone
- Backlit cordless handset keypad and display
- Exapandable up to 5 handsets (uses CS6709 – each sold separately)
- ECO Mode power-conserving technology
- Quiet Mode silences the ringers
- 50 name and number phonebook directory and Caller ID history
- Intercom between handset and base unit
- Conference between an outside line and up to 2 cordless handsets
- Voicemail Waiting Indicator
- English/Spanish/French Menu
- Table and Wall Mountable
- Up to 14 minutes of digital recording time
- Rechargeable battery
For me the phone is perfect and I wouldn’t change anything. I love than I can expand it when we need more phones and the features I use are included. You honestly can’t beat the price of this phone especially since its from VTech, which is known for quality products! I would recommend it to anyone looking for a new cordless phone. Additional handsets are only $15 and with the option to expand up to five, any household should really be covered!
BUY IT: Look for the VTech Cordless Answering System with Caller ID/Call Waiting (CS6829) at Walmart for $24.88.
WIN IT: (1) US winner will receive a VTech Cordless Answering System with Caller ID/Call Waiting and $100 Walmart Gift Card
Need help entering a giveaway? Check out my blog post for some help!