Do You Suffer From “LBL”? #sponsored

Disclosure:  This article is sponsored by Poise in exchange for sharing my honest opinion and thoughts.

poise microliner 1

First off sorry if this is too much information, but I admit to suffering from LBL.  What is “LBL” you may be thinking?  Light Bladder Leakage.  Yes after birthing three children I have some issues down there.  I think it is karma too as I used to tease my mom because of her bladder issues.  I know I’m not alone either, but it is definitely a taboo topic.

So what is a girl to do about light bladder leakage?  For me, I usually hope no one notices or that I can change in time.  Leaking makes me lack confidence and makes me want to not go out sometimes.

Poise® is a company that features products from pads to lines all with one concept in mind…protection from light bladder leakage.  Now I have seen pads in the past and they were bulky and not very discreet.  Well Poise® has come out with a new product: The Poise® Microliner.  It is their thinnest liner yet – offering the most discreet protection they could.  If you need more protection Poise® has five more absorbency levels to choose from, but honestly I like how thin the Microliners are.

poise microliner 2

poise microliner 3

The Poise® Microliner offer the least protection of absorbency but they do offer something.  Its a liner you can were just in case but still featuring SAM.  Oh there it is again, another acronym.  SAM stands for Super Absorbent Material.  So even if you drip just a little bit you won’t have to worry about it showing through your pants thanks to Poise® Microliners.

Want to try it out for yourself?  Poise® is offering a Free Poise Liner sample kit, but hurry because supplies are limited!  Oh and it is super easy and quick to fill out as well for your free sample!

poise free sample

Speak Your Mind

Comments

1. free sample plz

2. I’m sick and coughing to death and yes LBL. It is no fun I gotta say.

3. Kathy Calton says:

I have LBLand it can be frustrating trying to find a product that is comfortable and does the job of protecting clothing I can’t wait to try these products

4. I have had LBL ever since I became a Diabetic. I ordered my Poise sample kit a few months ago. It was really nice & there was a coupon in there, which I used to buy the long length pantiliners. They are so thin that I can hardly feel them.

5. lana simanovicki says:

if I had this problem I would use these

6. Jessica Cox says:

I am loving these new thin liners just for light bladder leakage it really makes me have less anxiety about having a sneezing or couching out in public especially when I am wearing thinner pants.

7. It sounds very serious. I didn’t know that it could get to that point.

8. I use Poise Long Liners because I too have LBL. Poise is comfortable and is the protection for any LBL absorbency. I received the sample & it was very nice with different samples & a coupon.

9. Kim Hampton says:

Great post! I had LBL after my kids were born.

10. kelly light says:

I use these alot!

11. Diane Mania says:

Great item

12. Marti Tabora says:

This happens to my mom when she sneezes.

13. Thank you.

14. I think this happens to me when I drink anything that carbonated, like soda’s and such also if I drink more than two cups of coffee in the morning…

15. Laura Collins says:

I suffer from this I notice when Idrink soda it seems worse wonder if its the sugar

16. Debbie Welchert says:

Thanks for the information. I see they have free samples for the larger pads too.

17. Edna Williams says:

These are wonderful! Thank you for sharing!

18. These really are so thin that you don’t even notice them!

19. Melissa George says:

i love poise brand as this is the only brand i use for sanitary napkins. i feel they are much better than the other brands as they work nicely and i feel tension free whole day.

20. Kimberly M. says:

These are wonderful. I suffer from LBL and I have a terrible time holding myself once my bladder tells me I have to go due to my bladder dropping. These are a life-saver many times. They are so comfortable, light-weight, and I love that they are longer. I did get the free sample and now I am sold. Thank you for the heads up.

21. I love that these are so thin. I do not suffer from LBL but thank you for sharing this with us.

22. Linda Madden says:

I have LBL and I always worry when I go out that I might leak. I am definitely going to order the free sample to try. Thanks so much.