I received the product below to review in exchange for sharing my honest opinion.
This past month I introduced my family to the Philips Airfryer. I was challenged to cook everyday using the Philips Airfryer as part of the Home30 Challenge. I admit we do eat out a lot whether it be take out or at a restaurant because we are constantly on the go. I was skeptical too thinking I could cook that many meals in an airfryer. I mean other than french fries, what else could you really cook in an airfryer, right? Well boy I was wrong and I can proudly say the Philips Airfryer has earned some real estate on my kitchen counter. I have tried out many small kitchen appliances but usually I give up on them because they are complicated to use, clean or bulky. The Philips Airfryer is none of those things. It is a lightweight product that is easy to use and not an eyesore on the counter.
So other than french fries there is so much that can be cooked in the Philips Airfryer. Between the recipe book (thats included) and online I have found so many recipes and I have even thrown food in there myself and it has all come out great!
Some of the meals I have cooked include:
Individual pizzas on a tortilla
Sausage and Peppers
Some of the reasons I love my Philips Airfryer:
- Seriously super easy to use. Just plug it in and set the temperature. It will start by preheating. It even has a timer you can set right on it.
- It is so versatile. From various meats to fish to dessert and even pizza, you can cook so much inside of it!
- It is quite big inside because of the dual layer capacity. I fit enough tater tots for my whole family and I was able to cook two sandwiches and pizzas at a time.
- It cooks quickly. Because of the Rapid Air Technology it circulates hot air with speed and precision. I think the most I had to cook something was about 12 minutes but other things only took 5-7 minutes.
- It doesn’t heat up my kitchen like my stove would.
- I don’t have to baby my food. No more standing at the stove stirring dishes or worrying about uneven cooking.
- It is great when you just need an extra hand. One night I was cooking meatloaf in the oven and a vegetable in the microwave, it was great to have the Philips Airfryer on hand to cook tater tots for my kids at the same time.
- Easy to clean, either hand wash or throw in the dishwasher.
- There is even an app with more recipes on the Play store and iTunes
I would definitely recommend this Airfryer to anyone trying to cook more at home who needs quick and easy but still good. Between all the various meals I cook a day for my different family members there is something I could cook everyday in this appliance.
BUY IT: Check out the Philips Airfryer from the Philips website for $349.