With my family being home, I have been looking at sandwich ideas. My husband and I especially love wraps. I usually buy these roll up things from Costco but I am trying to limit grocery trips and decided to try to make them at home. I couldn’t believe how easy it was to make chicken rollups!
Oh and in case you are wondering why these are called “crack” chicken wheels it is because they are addicting and impossible to just eat one!
- 8-oz package cream cheese, softened
- 1½ Tbsp ranch mix
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 Tbsp milk
- ¾ cup chopped bacon – I use real bacon bits
- 1 cup cooked chopped chicken – rotisserie is the easiest to use
- 4 or 5 large burrito tortillas
- Mix all the ingredients (except tortillas). Add more milk if needed.
- Spread about 1/4 cup of the mixture evenly on each tortilla.
- Roll the tortilla up tightly and wrap each one in plastic wrap.
- Refrigerate for about 30 minutes.
- Cut into 1-inch slices.