My family loves Rolos and we love cookies. Having a son with egg and nut allergies means I am always looking for safe recipes. I do use egg replacer a lot but I much prefer to find a recipe that doesn’t use unsafe ingredients to begin with. In comes Rolo Cookie Bars…
- 1 box (18.25 oz) yellow, vanilla or white cake mix, dry
- 5 oz evaporated milk
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 40 Rolo Candies, unwrapped and cut in half
- Preheat oven to 350°
- Spray a 9×13 pan with cooking spray.
- Mix cake mix, evaporated milk and butter until combined.
- Pour half the batter in the pan.
- Bake 8-9 minutes.
- Remove from oven and place Rolo candies, caramel-side down on top.
- Drop remaining batter on top of Rolos and spread across best you can.
- Bake for 20-24 minutes longer until top begins to golden.
- Cool completely before cutting into squares.