My family has grown tired of boiled raviolis and for longer than I’d like to admit we had a bag of frozen ravioli in my freezer. I kept dreaded making it but finally it was time to evict them from our freezer. I had seen a recipe on the Betty Crocker website and I was like “Wow, why didn’t I think of that?”
So here is the recipe for 3 Ingredient Easy Ravioli Bake…
- 1 package (around 25 oz.) frozen cheese-filled ravioli
- 1 jar pasta sauce
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese
- Heat oven to 350 degrees. Spray rectangular baking dish with cooking spray.
- Spread a thin layer of pasta sauce on bottom of dish.
- Arrange ravioli in single layer to cover bottom of dish.
- Spread pasta sauce and about 1 cup of mozzarella cheese across ravioli layer.
- Arrange another layer of ravioli in a single layer. Spread rest of pasta sauce and mozzarella cheese.
- Cover with aluminimun foil and bake for 40 minutes.
- Remove foil and bake about 15 more minutes or until bubbly on top. You are just crisping cheese.
- Let stand about 10 minutes to cool before serving.