I received product in exchange for sharing my honest opinion.
When my kids were little we had an air purifier in their room because I thought I needed one in a nursery. Then as my kids grew and we remodeled their rooms, the air purifier somehow didn’t make it back in there. Now with covid though it reminded me just how valuable an air purifier can be and they are not just for nurseries or people with allergies. An air purifier can literally benefit any household and any room.
Here are X you need an Okaysou Air Purifier:
- Thanks to a medical-grade filtration system it can capture and reduce up to 99.97% of airborne particles as small as .3 microns, including dust, pollen, pet dander, pet hair, smoke, household odors, harmful gases like formaldehyde, ammonia, VOCs. It is actually stronger than a True Hepa filter. Depending on the room size you will need to buy either a small or larger one to make sure it covers all the square feet you need it to.
- There is a washable pre-filter can be easier to capture pet hair and other large particles – yeah for being able to clean your purifier easily! There is also a filter replacer indicator button so you know when its time to clean it. Oh and the filter is super easily put in the bottom of the unit after twisting off the bottom plate – no layers to unfold to reach it.
- Thanks to SilenceBoost Technology the AirMic4S can be used in sleep mode with only 24dB, but even running on high speed it is similar to a computer fan. My son actually likes this as white noise. I have heard some pretty loud ones and this one seems to do the job I need it to without being obnoxious.
- Bye-bye odors! I have this in my 14-year-old’s room right under where he stores his hockey undergarments. Usually, when you walk into his room you get hit with a terrible odor but thanks to running this it no longer is unbearable in his room! It definitely helps move the air around and absorb the odors.
- It can be a nightlight if needed. The light on this purifier is not super bright but it does help the room from being pitch black if you want it to. If you prefer the light off then you just turn it to Night Mode.
What does an air purifier actually do?
It circulates the air and traps in particles that don’t belong to improve air quality. Don’t we all want to breath better air, not just those with allergies or asthma? There is so many contaminants in the air that are microscopic that we are breathing whether it be from dust, odors, pets, smoke or germs.
Want a specialized filter depending on where you are putting the unit? You can purchase a filter based on whether you need it more for odors, toxins, germs or pet-focused which is the one it comes with.