I received the product below in exchange for sharing my honest opinion.
I admit I am a vacuum hoarder. We seriously have a million vacuum cleaners all over our house but each does have a purpose. We have a big one upstairs for carpet, a shopvac for heavy-duty messes, a hand vac for the cars and now a stick vacuum that initially was for the kitchen and first floor but has turned into my everyday vacuum! Well who am I kidding I don’t vacuum everyday but if I did this would be it.
The TOPPIN Stick Vacuum Cleaner has seriously impressed me. I tried a Dyson stick vacuum cleaner in the past and while it worked awesome, it was so heavy on my hand that I never used it. This TOPPIN vacuum is lightweight but still heavy duty for everyday messes.
Here are 10 features I love about the TOPPIN Stick Vacuum Cleaner:
- As I mentioned, it is a very lightweight vacuum at only 3.08 lbs. My 9-year-old loves to vacuum now and can easily maneuver it around the house.
- The Space saving design of mounting it on the wall is genius. We haven’t decided yet where to mount it as it does need to be plugged in to charge the base and then you snap on the vacuum.
- This vacuum is good for hard floor surfaces or low carpet/rugs. I use all over my first floor but it would not be good on my thicker carpet upstairs, although I do bring up to the bathrooms upstairs to clean the tile.
- Powerful suction means I don’t have to go over the same spot twice, it picks up the debris the first time. I use this mostly in my kitchen around the baseboards of my cabinets and it picks up all those crumbs that end up on the floor. I also am amazed at how nice my rug looks afterwards which I can go from my hardwood to rug with no issues.
- LED headlights on this thing mean I can vacumm quickly in the bathroom or around cabinets and see that I am picking up everything.
- A 2200mAh lithium battery provides up to 35mins runtime, ensures an uninterrupted cleaning before a 4-hours recharging is needed. The battery is also removeable if you wanted to charge seperately or have a spare on hand.
- A 5-Layer Efficiency Filtration System means it picks up 99.99% of microscopic dust particles and it removes air pollution.
- This vacuum keeps getting better as you can covert it from stick vacuum to a handheld vacuum as well as add versatile attachments. I like that I can bring this out to the car to clean up or around spots I can’t reach with a stick vacuum. Now I don’t have to have two separate vacuums for different purposes.
You can also easily adjust the pole part from short to long with just clicking some buttons.
- Tangle-free brush roll means I don’t have worry about vacuuming our bathrooms where there is always a ton of hair. I used to dread having to pull all the hair off and now it is one less thing to worry about.
- It is more than affordable. I had a similar vacuum in the past that was over $300 but it was heavy to use, this vacuum runs around $100 and is lightweight that I actually don’t mind using it. Plus if you think about how you get a stick vacuum and handheld vacuum in one it is like getting two separate vacuums for the price of one!
Get Your Cordless Stick Vacuum Cleaner
You can find the TOPPIN Cordless Stick Vacuum Cleaner on Amazon.