I received product/compensation in exchange for sharing my honest opinion.
I am thankful everyday that the internet was not around like it is today when I was growing up. Now though as a parent of three kids it is so scary how much we have to worry about with the internet and social media. I definitely see the benefits and love how technology is advanced, it is just more work for parents who want to make sure their kids are being safe online.
Did you know there is an app you can download for your family that lets parents control screen time, track real-time location and detect inappropriate content on kids’ devices? The FamiSafe parental control app is basically an all-in-one app that gives parents peace of mind, which honestly don’t we all have enough to worry about!
Features of FamiSafe:
- Real-time location
- Location history
- Activity report
- Screen time control
- Smart schedule
- App blocker
- Web filter
- Browser history
- YouTube monitor
- Explicit content detection
- Suspicious photos detection
My kids range from 9 to 14 years old and they are definitely in different stages of what I have to worry about. I want my 9-year-old to grow up with good habits and I want my older two kids to stay safe as they navigate their teen stages. They don’t realize that what they do online now stays online forever and even things they think are jokes now may not feel like a joke later.
I love that I can have FamiSafe monitoring my kids usage and actions as an extra set of “eyes.” I also love that I don’t have to physically have my kids phones in hand to check everything they have been doing but rather I can check on the FamiSafe app installed on my phone. I want them to become independent and make mistakes they can learn from, but also be safe and allow me to jump in and help if needed.
What can parents do:
- Get an activity report of apps downloaded, deleted and usage.
- Set limits on apps and block apps.
- Set a smart schedule at certain locations and award bonus time if limits reached. This is nice because FamiSafe is the “bad guy” and not you.
- Block inappropriate websites by categories and allow views of deleted history.
- Get instant alerts on suspicious texts, photos or disturbing content on social media.
- Using the location tracker parents can track your kids real-time location and even set alerts if they enter unsafe locations.
How do you get started with FamiSafe?
- Parents register for an acount on the Google Play or App Store.
- Install FamiSafe app both on parent’s and kid’s devices.
- Connect and manage all devices from FamiSafe dashboard app or web portal.
- You can get a 3-day free trial and then after that there is a subscription plan you can pay either monthly, quarterly or annually which varies on how many devices you can manage as well as saves you money if you subscribe for the annual plan.
Check out FamiSafe
Need help installing, check out this helpful Youtube video: