I received this product in exchange for sharing my honest opinion.
Have you ever wished you could track something? Sure there are tracking apps for smartphones but what about kids who don’t have smartphones or even objects you want to track? Honestly, there have been plenty of times when I wished I could track something. I think too when we are out somewhere what would happen if my purse was stolen or my child’s backpack with their school laptop in it. It is sad that there are bad people out there but there are. Even if something isn’t stolen, there is always the possibility of something just getting misplaced.
Invoxia is the leader in GPS tracking in France and have launched their amazing product here in the United States. The Invoxia Cellular GPS Tracker is seriously an amazing product and one that has endless possibilities.
Features of the Invoxia Cellular GPS Tracker:
- Standalone GPS tracking with unlimited range – not just bluetooth like other trackers, this can be anywhere not necessarily near your phone.
- Up to 4 months battery usage – depends on your settings on how many location updates you want. Charge your tracker in micro-USB in 90 minutes with the included cord.
- No monthly fees, no hidden fees: SIM card and 1-year subscription to 4G networks (LTE Cat-M1) included then after your first year the cost is only around $40 per year. I’ve seen some similar products that are $20 per month this product is super affordable! You also don’t need to belong to a certain cellular network – it works on its own!
- Lightweight, small and discrete means you can put this device almost anywhere! I have so many ideas in mind for this – suitcase while traveling and I have to check it, child’s backpack at school or when they head to a friends house, my purse, bike bag, husband’s work backpack when he takes the train downtown, car console…the possibilities are really endless.
- An emergency button that will send your location to a pre-determined person.
- Works with IFTTT so you can set up notifications, Control your lights, music and thermostats when your Tracker enters or leaves your home area and even create a log automatically of locations.
- Set safe spots such as your home so you know when your child or object is brought home.
- On the app you can monitor multiple tracker devices which is great if you want to give one to each of your kids or certain items.
- Play a sound from the app to the tracker to find it easier.
Seriously I cannot think of a reason to not get the Invoxia GPS tracker and it is rare that I get this excited about a product. I actually can’t wait until we travel and I get put it in my suitcase – how cool is it to be able to see where your suitcase is especially if it, unfortunately, gets misplaced. I love how easy the device is especially to use – just charge it and go (after you set up the app of course.)
The size, the ease of use and the capability of not needing to be near your phone as it has no distance limit. It is well worth the $129 cost and again that includes the device and one year of service – then just $40 a year to continue tracking. Also, you don’t need to be a certain cellular customer, it works on its own through networks and you just need to download the app from the Apple store or Google Play store.
This is a must-have device in my opinion whether you have kids or not! There are testimonials on the Invoxia website from real people who have been saved by the Invoxia such as a family finding a lost mother and even a bike being found by police thanks to being able to track the tracker.
Start tracking your valuables
Check out the Invoxia Cellular GPS Tracker on Amazon or visit the Invoxia website to learn more! Enter my referral code (sharing-226137) when purchasing a GPS Tracker at invoxia.com/us, and immediately get 10% off your order.